페이지 정보Writer fidaf_korea
GOLDEN DOLPHIN - ART ALL OVER THE WORLD
- Pirosmani str.1a/24, Batumi, GEORGIA
- +995 593715587
- No age limit
1. The festival is a contest
2. The age of participants: 6 – 12 y., 13-17 y., 17-25 years old and adult groups over 25 years.
3. NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS ARE NOT LIMITED.
4. Groups may participate in the next categories:
-choreography (folk, modern, street dances, classic, Latino dance, modern folk and etc.)
-vocal (solo, duet, trio, ensembles, on one group maximum 5 soloists)
- Choirs of different categories (children and adult categories)
-instrumental (folklore and modern groups)
5. The groups should have prepared 5-15-20 min program for other concerts.
For dance groups it is possible both: live music and high quality records.
1. The age categories are: 6-12 years old, 13-16; 17-25 and over the 25 years old.
2. The competition program will estimate the International jury. The program for competition must include:
-for dance groups: 2 dances (total duration max 8 min NON-STOP, WITHOUT BREAK)
-for vocalists, choir and instrumental groups: 2 songs (total duration max 8 min) - non-stop
- the program for opening and closing ceremonies must be 5 min non - stop.
Each group can participate in the different categories , for example in choreography and vocal- instrumental genres both.
3. Jury will estimate skill of participants, costumes, technical skill of dancing or singing, repertoire and musical material. For vocalists, choirs and instrumental groups (-) or (-1) CD records.
In the competition will work International jury staff, which will consist from the honored choreographers, vocalists, designers, choir-conductors, from Georgia and different countries. Jury members have not right to devote for their country. Awarding includes the GRAND-PRIX, I PLACE, II PLACE, and III PLACES. Distribution of one place on several groups is possible.
20/05/2020-arriving of the groups
21/05/2020 - Defile-parade in the Batumi Boulevard. Photo shoot of all participants with International Jury staff and official representatives. Gift exchange.
Opening ceremony in the Batumi Art and Music Center.
Batumi-night, party for group leaders with the representatives of and festival organizers in the restaurant.
22/05/2020 – competition day, free time on the beach
23/05/2020 –excursion day, free time
24/05/2020 - awarding ceremony, Gala - Concert
25/05/2020 – departure of groups after breakfast
All concerts will be in the Batumi concert Halls, defile in Batumi Boulevard.
There will be also excursions in Ajara and other regions.
THE ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE CAN ORGANIZE EXCURSIONS IN DIFFERENT PLACES IN ADDITIONAL PRICE:
BATUMI DOLPHINARIUM - MAC DONALDS -15 EURO;
MAKHUNTSETI WATERFALL – GONIO FORTRESS - WINE HOUSE – 12 EURO;
SHIP TRIP+DISCO FOR PARTICIPANTS (OR VISIT IN MAC DONALDS) -10 EURO;
FUNIKULAR “ARGO”, PIAZZA SQUEAR, FRENCH
FOUNTAINS, NEW BOULEVARD, SHOPPING
TOUR -10 EURO;
PROMETE CAVE (TSKALTUBO) - KUTAISI WHITE BRIDGE –TEMPLE OF BAGRATI KING, FUNICULAR IN THE PARK WITH TRANSPORTATION, LUNCH AND ENTER TICKETS -20 EURO
THE PRICE OF EXCURSIONS INCLUDES LUNCH, EXCURSION TICKETS AND TRANSPORTATION. VISITING OF THE RESTAURANT, DEGUSTATION OF NATIONAL GEORGIAN COUSINE – ADDITIONAL 10 EURO.
The groups will arrive in Batumi in the afternoon on the 20th of May and departure on the 25th of May after breakfast.
All participants must to have the travel health insurance before they come to our country.
If the groups would like to stay more than 5 nights, they must pay 16 euro per person for extra day.
For groups, which want to stay in Batumi, organization committee can help to arrange the hotel according of group budget.
Groups will pay 16 EURO PER DAY FOR ONE PERSON (80 euro for full period 5 nights/6 days). Every 15th person is free of charge. For group of 50 people – 2 drivers and 2 group leaders are free. The payment includes: accommodation in the hotel (100 m from the beach) and 3 meal a day, local transportation, transfers from Batumi air-port , English or Russian guide, participation in the 3 performances in Batumi Concert Halls, defile –parade in Batumi Boulevard, banquet for group leaders in the restaurant and organizers with official representatives, each participant will get festival diploma and medal, group leaders festival gifts and cup of the festival with diploma .Groups , which will arrive by their own bus will get gasoline (35l on 100 km) for 3 performance days.
Groups will live in the villa type private Hotels in KOBULETI/GONIO (15- 10-20 km from Batumi) near the sea-side (100 m from the beach). The meal 3 times a day will be in the café-restaurant of the hotel. All rooms have TV, conditioner, refrigerator; rooms will be triple and quadruple. There will be 2 –double rooms for the group. If group wants to stay more days it must pay additional price for each person 15 euro per night.
20/05/2020 - 25/05/2020
20/05 - 25/05
6 days (5 nights) = 80 € per person
How to get there
1. The groups, coming in Batumi by their buses will have the responsibility of traveling expenses to and from Batumi. Groups will get gasoline (35l for 100 km) during 3 performance days .Transportation during the
festival for groups, which will arrive by the plane, will be provided by org-committee of the festival.
2. Org-committee will provide also transfer from Batumi air-port and back, transfer from Tbilisi will be on the charge of group. Org-committee can help group to organize it according of participant’s number.